Directions: You will hear some talks given by a single speaker. You will be asked to answer three questions about what the speaker says in each talk. Select the best response to each question and mark the letter (A), (B), (C), or (D) on your answer sheet. The talks will not be printed in your test book and will be spoken only one time.
- Where does the woman work?
(A) At a furniture store
(B) At a bank
(C) At a law office
(D) At a construction company
- What problem does the woman mention?
(A) A machine is broken.
(B) A contract has not been signed.
(C) A price list is incorrect.
(D) An item is out of stock.
- Why does the woman ask the man to call her back?
(A) To verify his credit card number
(B) To confirm a color choice
(C) To provide his e-mail address
(D) To get directions to a building site
- Where is the talk most likely taking place?
(A) At a software development company
(B) At a medical office
(C) At a moving company
(D) At a training institute
- What will happen on October tenth?
(A) A new manager will join the team.
(B) A staff member will be out of the office.
(C) A business will move to a new location.
(D) A new computer system will be put in place.
- What will the listeners do next?
(A) Schedule appointments
(B)View a product demonstration
(C) Have a discussion
(D) Relocate some files
- What event is being discussed?
(A) A city tour
(B) A hotel renovation
(C) A company anniversary
(D) A professional conference
- What are listeners reminded to do?
(A) Sign up early
(B) Bring a camera
(C) Check identiﬁcation
(D) Read a manual
- What can listeners do in the afternoon?
(A) Attend presentations
(B) Watch a video
(C) Meet city officials
(D) Visit museums
- What is the speaker planning?
(A) A fund-raising party
(B) A welcome reception
(C) An award ceremony
(D) An annual picnic
- What does the speaker imply when she says, “35 people have accepted the invitation”?
(A) She thinks changing a date would be difficult.
(B) She forgot to notify some people about an event.
(C) The current venue is too small.
(D) A ticket price is too high.
- What does the speaker ask the listener to do’?
(A) Update a database
(B) Prepare some name tags
(G) Help select a speaker
(D) Make some phone calls
- What is the speaker mainly discussing?
(A) A revised work schedule
(B) New fitness equipment
(C) Opportunities for promotion
(D) Free exercise classes
- What are the listeners asked to do?
(A) Read about some products
(B) Submit hours of availability
(C) Contact a supplier
(D) Fill out an application
- According to the speaker, what will occur next week?
(A) A holiday sale
(B) A store opening
(C) A training session
(D) A trade show
- What does the speaker want to talk about?
(A) Working on a different project
(B) Modifying an agenda
(C) Moving to a new office space
(0) Arranging a client visit
- Why does the speaker say, “you are right next to the break room”?
(A) To suggest that a location is undesirable
(B) To propose taking a break
(C ) To turn down a colleague’s invitation
(D ) To ask about a convenient place to meet
- What does the speaker say will take place on Monday?
(A ) A sales presentation
(B) A department orientation
(C) A facility tour
(D) A computer installation
- Where do the listeners most likely work?
(A) At a clothing factory
(B ) At an electronics shop
(C) At an art museum
(D) At a shoe store
- Who is Jacqueline Porter?
(A) A store clerk
(B) A corporate trainer
(C) A clothing designer
(D) An advertising executive
- What does the speaker remind listeners to do?
(A) Turn off mobile phones
(B) Sign a receipt
(C) Complete a survey
(D) Put up a display
Product development videoconference
- What happened last night?
(A) Some servers were delivered.
(B) The electricity went out.
(C) A Web site was launched.
(D) Some keys were lost.
- Look at the graphic. Which room will the speaker go to next?
(A) Room 223
(C) Room 407
- According to the speaker, what will Li Wei do?
(A) Lead a repair crew
(B) Test out some products
(C) Install some software
(D) Answer a telephone
- Who gave a press conference today?
(A) A civil engineer
(B) A local student
(C) The city mayor
(D) The company president
- Look at the graphic. Which building will be affected by the first road closure?
(A) The high school
(B) The post office
(C) The bus station
(D) The museum
- What information does the speaker say can be found on a Web site?
(A) The location of a bus stop
(B) The schedule for a construction project
(C) Information about job openings
(D) Steps for filing a complaint
To: Los Angeles
Gate: 22C Seat: 8D
Departure Time: 9:15
- According to the speaker, why should listeners visit the customer service desk?
(A) To claim a lost item
(B) To check extra baggage
(C) To request a special meal
(D) To volunteer for a later ﬂight
- Look at the graphic. Which information has changed?
(A) Los Angeles
- According to the speaker, what is the reason for the change?
(A) Some workers are late.
(B) A door is broken.
(C) The weather is bad.
(D) A computer is malfunctioning.
Xem bài học chi tiết tại:https://hochay.com/luyen-thi-toeic/sach-luyen-thi-ets-toeic-test-5-listening-hoc-hay-266.html
#hochay #hoctienganh #hocanhvanonline #luyenthitienganh #hocgioitienganh #apphoctienganh #webhoctienganh #detienganhonline #nguphaptienganh #luyenthitoeic #etsTOEIC #ETSToeic2019